There I was...
Okay, here's your chance to tell those old tales to a fresh audience.
Anything of a vaguely navigational nature will be accepted; note
that the first story is actually about watching the space shuttle
launch while underway.
All stories are subject to editing by me for spelling and bad
language; before making any major changes I will check with the
author. Nothing classified, please.
Submit your stories to email@example.com
with a subject of "Sea Story".
- The Space Shuttle - Steve Ewing
- SPAN Trainer Session - Steve Ewing
- Frigate Quartermaster - Henry Cordova
- Loran-A - Henry Cordova
- The Hollywood Sextant - Henry Cordova
- Surfacing The Nautilus - John C. Yuill, QMSN(SS)
- Painting the E's - Christy Judd, QM2(SW)
- That Would Be MORSE Code... - Frank Dyess, QM2(SS)
- What's This Dirt? - Justin Miller, QM3(SS)
- Midshipmen and Intelligence - Randy Berkshire
- Bad Air - Good Captain - Michael A. Purviance
- Seven Bells - QMCM Albert N. Crawford, USN (Ret.)
- Wayward Helmsman - Frank Dyess, QM2(SS)
- Deck Log Clean-up - Steve Ewing
- On Yankee Station - Henry Cordova
- Mail Buoy - Richard (Rick) Neault
- On My Shoulders - Hector Cardenas, QM3
- Sextant for Submariners - Steve Ewing
- Identification Follies - QM1(SS) McCoy
- Dead SINS = Dead Reckoning - Fred Louese
- The Williamson Turn - Evan Lewis